Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rwandan Coffee

I heard from the grapevine that a few UK supermarkets have started stocking Rwandan Maraba coffee - http://www.unionroasted.com/handcrafted/ I urge coffee lovers to give this product a try. As well as being a smooth fruity brew, it also supports the Rwandese economy at a 'fair trade' level. Since Rwanda doesn't have much in the way of competitive export crops, this premium product goes some way towards bringing in much needed income to the people who really need it, and who will invest it wisely.

Back to normal service soon. I've been digging in my computer archives and have found a few notes and blogs that I didn't get round to publishing. Review of Heston Blumenthal's brasserie and some stuff about chickens coming soon....

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.